Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

masurao vs rina

2 posters

Go down

masurao vs rina Empty masurao vs rina

Post by cruzazul313 Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:33 am

it was late and night and Masurao was walking threw an alley. "today was boring" he said to himself as he came closer to the street. then from within the alley he heard a noise. Masurao quickly turned around with his kuni at his hand but he spotted nothing out of the ordinary. Masurao then turned away for a second or two to activate his Fuzen eyes. the eyes of Masurao changed. instead of being brown like they normally were they converted into a sort of brownish green tone instead. he could now see threw solid objects and in the darkest of places. Masurao then smiled and headed to an open area as he was smiling. "show our self" he yelled out "i spotted you blocks ago" he said as he pulled a weapon from his bag.
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Back to top Go down

masurao vs rina Empty Re: masurao vs rina

Post by Rina Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:40 am

Rina was in the form of a puppy and she walked out with her tail in-between her legs and she let out a wiper and gave very cute puppy face. RIna rolled on her back and let out a playful yelp. RIna got into a crouch and jumped on his foot and pawed at it. Rina was thinking wow I feel stupid at the moment. Rina than looked up at him and got into a begging face.
Rina
Rina

https://rodeoftheninja.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cruzazul313 Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:44 am

Masurao seen a puppy come out from the shadows. masurao smirked as he started to spin his kuni on his finger. "you can fool me" he said as he threw the kuni towards the puppy. the kuni had a explosive tag attached to it. "lets see you try to dodge this in this form of yours" he said as he looked as the kuni got closer and closer. "lets see this real form of yours" he said to himself as he got exited to fight
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:51 am

Rina barred her teeth and jumped up into the are and turn into a owl and flow up at a 90 angel than she swept down at him and turned into a tiger at the last moment and landed in front of him and she said in a sharp tone “ I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT I TRULLY LOOK LIKE.” Rina was telling the truth she did not know what she looked like she changed when she was 3 and changed so often so she could get away with stuff that she did. Just recently she chose a form she liked and she chooses to say it was her true form. Rina lunged at his throat.
Rina
Rina

https://rodeoftheninja.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cruzazul313 Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:59 am

masurao was surprised to hear what she had said and he responed with "well i don't really care" he said as he notice a tiger coming towards him as stood still. when the tiger came close enough to him he ducked and when the tiger was above him he jabbed him kuni into its abdomen. "take this he yelled as he then slammed the tiger into the ground as backed off. "don't move he said as he showed him the explosive tag on the kuni. "ill blow you sky high" he said as he positioned his hands to do the hand signs to activate the tag.
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down