Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Genin, New Student

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Old Genin, New Student Empty Old Genin, New Student

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:21 am

Uni had sent a message to the first of the neew genin he would be aquiring in the up coming days and weeks. He had his genin all become Chunnin at a wierd time so there was a bit of a shortage of genin. His new students previous teacher asked him personally to tak her off his hand and he agreed.

Hello new student starting from this day foward your sensai has decided I would be better fit to handle you, report to the training grounds at sunrise, tardyness will not be tolarated. Do not think I shall be as easy as your previos teacher.

Uni waited as sun started to rise and the his new students should be coming anytime.

Back to top Go down

Old Genin, New Student Empty Re: Old Genin, New Student

Post by Rinsu Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:27 am

Rinsu hadn't bothered to wear anything fancy just her jeans with the one pant leg torn off and one of her normal shirts. Her pouch had everything in it that was supposed to be there. Rinsu frankly didn't like the sound of this new sensei, and the note she had been given was crumpled up in her garbage can at home. She jumped down from the tree's she had been moving through and in front of the man that was waiting at the training grounds. Rinsu's green eyes gazed blankly at her new sensei though inside she was itching to show him what she thought of him.
Rinsu
Rinsu

http://www.elementwings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:36 am

Uni watched her as she came in front of him and scanned her seeing she really didn't seem to care about what see looked like the first day in front of her new sensai. Uni gave a sigh knowing she would be a handful. He had o deal with the trouble making biju that had never left the village before.
"I am your knew sensai Unioto Ashiharu, I do not tolarate the crap that your previous sensai did so don't try anything stupid now introduce yourself." Uni said with no emotion in his voice very serious sounding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:43 am

"Kitsuma, Rinsu." Rinsu said in the normal way of saying her last name first. She couldn't help but allow a bit of her distaste show in her eyes, but she only allowed it for a momment. There was absoloutly no way she could escape from him now though, which made her wonder briefly why she even came. With her last sensei she didn't show up at all, too busy with trying to escape the village. "Any particular reason why we're here." She stated more than asked her arms loosly crossed.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 am

"You are gonna have a little training session, I've been told you have tried to escape the village....alot. Try that with me and I'll break your legs and make you focus on your jutsu. I am in no mood for your trouble. If you prove to me that you are worthy I will allow a simple mission that will allow us to leave the village for a bit." Uni said still with a dark tone. He looked striaght into her eyes his eyes almost sad looking, but very intense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 am

Rinsu was interested immediatly as soon as she heard him say theycould leave the village for a bit. "I've tried to escape more than a lot you know, made it to the forest once....ah well I'm fine with those conditions I guess." Rinsu looked straight back at her Sensei, gaze unwavering her eyes alight with a fire that alway's seemed to be there screaming strength and defiance.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:02 am

"They aren't conditions it's a reward don't think I won't take the away from you if you decide to cross me. I have been know as the hardest teacher, I've been known to break the very will of my students. You have been warned." Uni said as moved away from her and the looked a her and pulled out a kunai.
"You first task is to land a blow on me using whatever you can weapons, jutsu, your own fist it doesn't mattter." Uni said looking and waiting for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:19 am

"And I have been known to be the hardest student. I wonder how much my previous 'sensei' told you about me, I suppose everything, because in that case, YOU'VE been warned. No one is breaking my will anytime soon."Rinsu took out a kunai in each hand the slight grin on her face was gone now, replaced by relaxed concentration. Rinsu got into position her eyes watching for any moves from Unioto-sensei.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:23 am

Unihad no change in his the kunai was simply in his hand and he was in no combat stance of any sort. He watched carefully and then quickly pulled out and threw two kunai at her with his other hand. He continued to keep an eye at her to see what she does.
"I do warn ou right now, I pull no punches if you want to come out of this uninjured then you must think on your feet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:43 am

"Thanks for the warning."Rinsu muttered under her breath and vanished. A few minutes passed and a kunai came shooting out of a tree to the right of Unioto followed immediatly by two more Kunai from different directions. Rinsu watched keeping low and out of scent and sight, careful not to give away her presence.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:47 am

Uni laughed as chakra strings came from his hand attached to the moving blades keeping them in place so he could figure out where they were coming from. They then quickly flew back from where they came from. His head shifted a bit to look around though he didn't look too worried about it.
"Not bad...as an opening move for a genin, though I've seen better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:59 am

Rinsu said nothing. She had found what she wanted to find out. From her current hiding place she sent out another kunai and pulling two strings attached to her fingers released a few sets of Kunai from the tree's on either side of the clearing. One she singled out and concentrated on, but kept her eye's on her Sensei. She shifted her hand under the bush beside her grasping a long cool surface.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:07 am

Uni stayed calm and collective, he ruched to one of the sets of kunai and blocked them with his own kunai.He didn't have to deal with the others now but he watched and noticed the one kunai that was throw at him. He now knew thats where she was and was slighly inpressed. He wanted to see how much he could push her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:17 am

The kunai that she concentrated was in the set of 3, and as he blocked them the singled out one swerved upwards then down instnatly towards her Sensei's head. She was controling it with a bit of her chakra, and she recognized the look on her sensei's face showing he had found her. She chose to ignore this, she was better at close-range, depending on what she had with her. At times like this distance was better. Rinsu just had to change that, then and she sent out two more kunai witch landed by her sensei.....and exploded.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:26 am

Uni saw that the kunai wer not meant to hit him and then quick lunge backwards. He thought she was pretty clever and some of the stuff might of worked on other genin, but not on his genin nor him. He then said in his cold voice.
"Not bad but long ranged won't work for you I'd find a new idea fast." Uni said watching where she was for the slighest movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:37 am

" I suppose so, but I like how even the most simple things can turn to your advantage isn't that right....sensei?"Rinsu was directly behind Unioto, she had used the exploding tags to get to where she wanted to be...right behind her sensei when he lunged away from the area. In Rinsu's hands was a full-length katana, its sheath hanging across her back and the blade almost pressing into Unioto's side, her hand ready to flick the blade to score the hit.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:35 am

"I will have to agree with that but you seem to forget that I'm a jounin and know these simple moves." Uni said as all the kunai that were ever throw in the spar that was in tact. They moved so fast that she would have the option to either block and lose her opening or try and take the hits. Unihas already planned if she wanted to they to hit him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:51 am

Rinsu grinned and took her chance flicking her wrist and the Katana moved the few millimetre's towards her sensei's side. Her other arm gripped a kunai and with fast reflex's, and without taking her eyes off of her sensei, she blocked against the incoming kunai. She knew probably that her Katana would not hit him, there had to be some sort of trick to it so she steadied herself with it the hand holding her katana already making a nearly invisible to the eye, sign.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:03 am

Uni laughed and for the time it took her to think and as she grabbed on the kunai he gave a small smile which quickly vanishing.
"Not bad, not bad at all, that was pretty good actually. You have quite a bit of talent, I wanted to see that befor ewe talked about something." Uni said in a even more serious voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 am

Rinsu slipped the kunai back into her pouch and sheathed her Katana, hanging it off of her back her eyes scanning for her Sensei. "Hmm I haven't even used any jutsu yet...thats okay, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Her voice grew serious all on it's own and her eyes narrowed as she remembered something, that she had wanted to ask as well she wondered if it had anything to do with it?
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:13 am

"Do you know why you were never allowed to leave the village, why you have always been outcasted?" Uni said looking at her ntensely and waited for her anwser. He knew that a lady named Rina said she talked to her alittle. He pulled out appe and put it in her mouth and lit it. He then ook a few puffs and took a seat on a log. He offered her a seat next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:18 am

"I don't. I figured it was because of my history of pranks on the hokage, that I wasn't allowed out of the village. As for being an outcast....." She trailed off looking at her hand her mind seemingly concentrated on something.This has something to do with that voice....and Sensei knows something about it. She thought her jaw set as she looked back up.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:26 am

"It's wrong that you have been lied and trick to for so long...you are a host for the 2 tailed lynx...." Uni said shiftng in a uncomfortable manner as if to question if that was the right thing to say or not. He took a few more puffs of his pipe and looked at her.
"They have kept you here for protection." Uni said wondering how she would resonse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:38 am

Rinsu was taken aback.2-tailed lynx?"So thats why....how long did they think they could keep that up?" She asked calmly but it was obvious just how much hatred for the village she was feeling." If the hokage wanted to protect me I should have been destroyed."She said simply when all of a sudden the voice came back."But you weren'twere you?You were kept alive to suffer!
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 am

"The village never wanted to kill him to keep the two tailand many dd think you should die with the 2 tail, but other thought otherwise. It was decided that you would live, but certain rules would have to be kept. I have decided to change hat,for me you just my new student not the a host, not the two tail or not." Uni said taking a few more puffs and looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum