Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amekage's Office

2 posters

Go down

The Amekage's Office Empty The Amekage's Office

Post by Zilvis Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Throughout the history of Amegakure, the village had typically housed Missing Ninja from the outside world. The same was still true today. It had been over fifty years ago when their strongest 'Kage' had been killed, by a teenage. While the villagers had announced him as their Kage, most of the stronger nations had no accepted him to be a true kage. However, due to his massive amounts of strength, they were forced to believe he was on Kage-level.

Now a days Amegakure's business had been shut to the outside world. Spy Networks could never truely be set up in this village, because it was said that their newest 'kage' had eyes and ears everywhere. This was indeed true, due to the villagers supporting him more than their last kage. This was because the two were very similar.

Both of these people had an ability called, the "Rin'negan" eyes. It was said that this Doujutsu was the first Doujutsu to ever exist. While it is also said that the first Shinobi had these "Rin'negan" eyes, and created Ninjutsu with this power. The last one had taken this power to a new level, and even wiped out an entire village with one blast. While they had repaired it soon after the attack, they were weakened by it, nontheless.

Sitting at a desk, five men surrounded him in the office. The man let out a sigh, as he signed somemore paperwork. This man's name was Zilvis, or so that's what everyone called him. All around the room, each of these men all had things in common. Their eyes, and they all had multiple facial peircings. The five other bodies,were also doing paperwork, which sped the process up greatly for the Amekage. Normal paperwork like this could take days, but with his ability, he could easily do it in under an hour.

I wander where Nazera is. Zilvis thought to himself, and frowned, when he realized he didn't know where she was. " Just great.. I wander what she's gotten herself into now. " Zilvis spoke coldly. " I guess I'm going to find out what she's up to. " He spoke to himself, and started to form handseals. " Gentoushin no Jutsu! " Zilvis yelled as he used this jutsu, only on himself, and by himself I mean five of his bodies. This would cause "Apparitions" of himself to appear close to Nazera. While these Apparation's could be used for up to days, it had one draw-back. It left his real body open for attack. So instead of taking all his bodies, he left his Summoning Puppet behind, knowing it could protect his bodies if anything were to happen.

Spoiler:

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

The Amekage's Office Empty Re: The Amekage's Office

Post by Zilvis Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:49 pm

All six of his bodies, now fully alert, stood, awaiting Nazera's apperance. They now had a spy on their side, which also made Zilvis pander to himself.That was a good idea to do that like she had. I need to cover my tracks from now on, maybe start having conversations with myself, so no one knows except Nazera. Hrm.. The thought of having a spy in Amegakure is sickening, but it could be possible.

" Alright gaurds, listen up! From now on.. No one enters and no one exits Amegakure without my knowledge. I want each of you five to stand guard along the borders. Take shifts, if you prefer, I don't care how you do it.. Just GET IT DONE! " Deva Realm spoke to himself, however if anyone were truely listening in, they would think it was him rallying his troops.

Hungry Ghost, Animal, and Human Realms each jumped up and immediately nodded and said in unison, " Hai! " The three bodies proceeded to dissappear, going to gaurd the borders of Amegakure. This would leave Deva, Hell, and Asura realm alone, waiting for Nazera to return home. Another unison sigh escaped all three of them.

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Nazera appeared in a small cloud of smoke, and almost immediately, Nyuu-chan and Koneko climbed out of her sleeves to sit on her shoulders. Pausing to pet them both, she walked closer to the three realms in the room. Why were only Zilvis, Hell and Asura here?

"So, are you still annoyed Zilvis-niichan?" she queried in a neutral tone. By her own estimate, her plan had gone very well. And now she had one more pawn to move about the board. Her overall satisfaction though would be tempered by Zilvis', or lack thereof.

She had several ideas already as to what she would do with the girls blood, but none that seemed perfectly foolproof. Waiting a bit more shouldn't hurt. It would be best to not waste the chance.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilvis Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:11 am

Suddenly Hungry Ghost, Animal, and Human Realms appeared, carrying a body. " Zilvis-dono! We found him trying to infiltrate the village, so we killed him... Yet he has a unique ability to make moving objects.. out of apparently clay.. and the bird he was riding on exploded. " Animal Realm sounded naive, due to the fact he was talking about an Azataku clan member, as if he didn't know what it was.

" Good... Good.. an Azataku body.. Just what I need for my... Collection. " Deva Realm spoke, then turned to Nazera. " Nazera-Himechan! How great it is to see you in one peice! " Hungry Ghost Realm yelled, running towards her hugging her, mearly for show, incase someone truely was spying on them.

" Ah, enough of that Ghost! Remember the last time you did that.. She almost destroyed you! " Asura Realm ment this litterally, since the first time Zilvis had done this, he had forgot to mention it to Nazera, and Hungry Ghost was litterally turned into a Ghost, until Asura Realm ressurected him.

" Mission Report Nazera-chan? " Deva Realm spoke, in a low tone of voice. " And can someone perserve the body for me.. It needs to set for at least three days in the fixture, before I can even work with it! " Deva Realm raised his voice at the others in the room, sending each of the other Realms off, except for Hell Realm, who just sat silently infront of the desk.

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:47 am

Nazera watched as what had once been a relatively empty room was suddenly flooded with bodies and voices. She smiled, the first real smile since having left. Ignoring the corpse of some hapless ninja, it was Zilvis-niisama's prerogative in any case, she eyed Ghost-chan as he approached. Mumbling about stabbing something under her breath she released a small spike of killer intent, while her smile grew wider.

"Hai hai Niisama," she chirped while reaching into her kimono to pull out a scroll. "It was rather hard to find, and the old man didn't give it up willingly," her grin turned to all teeth leaving it rather obvious what happened to the man, "There were a few guards, but I took care of them. I checked the scroll itself, it seems to be a genuine account of the battle between Pein and that gaki. There should be enough real information here to know why Pein died and ensure history doesn't repeat itself."

Nazera tossed the old scroll to Zilvis-niisama, glad that she had finished the mission before messing around with Rina-chan. Hopefully they could analyze the scroll and ensure that Zilvis-niisama himself didn't have any of the weaknesses that resulted in Pein's death. Satisfied, she waited for a response.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilvis Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:03 am

Deva Realm only smirked, hearing everything she had mumbled under her breath. I do enjoy tormenting her, it truely is fun.. Sorry Nee-chan, but can't have everyone knowing my little secret. As she was speaking of the scroll, which she had tossed to him, his eyes widen. Opening it very quickly, he started to read it.

" TOAD SAGE!? A boy of that age... MASTERING SENNIN MODE!? " Deva Realm glared daggers through the scroll. Slamming it onto the desk, litterally splintering the tables sides, he looked up at Nazera. " I have a mission for you... You and Ghost are to find the Toad Scroll... HELL FIND THEIR HIDEOUT AND DESTROY IT!" Deva Realm screamed, in a serious tone. " And while your out there... Find out any information you can about the other Bijuu.. Dismissed. "

Deva Realm had a visibily stunned reaction to what was written on the scroll. Sennin Moode? How the hell could a boy of fifteen master it, when the Fourth Hokage couldn't even begin to learn it!? I must make sure it's destroyed, or else I could fall victim to it as well, I hope Nazera can get the job done.

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:21 am

Nazera's eyes widened at Zilvis-niisama's reaction. Then his words registered. Sennin mode? A kid? It was horrible to imagine a kid killing Pein to begin with, but this... She nodded solemnly, "Of course Zilvis-niisama. It will be done no matter what."

Glancing at Ghost-nii, she gestured and left the room in a swirl of red silk, knowing that he would follow her. It shouldn't prove that hard to find either the toad scroll, or the land the toads lived in. And when she did... She would kill every last summons so that none could do a thing to harm her Niisama.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilvis Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:04 pm

Hungry Ghost Realm jumped for joy, and started yelling. " YATTA! I get a mission with the most awesomest person ever! " H.G. let out a yip, and followed his Nazera-himechan outside the room. " Nazera-himechan! Are we gonna go play with the Toad-ies today!?" An evil grin appeared across H.G.'s face, as he traveled alongside her.

Meanwhile, going on inside each of the six bodies of Zilvis: Alright, this could prove to be very problematic. Apparently if a Fifteen-year old boy surpassed the Fourth Hokage, I wouldn't doubt it happening again. We need to hurry this proceedure along, and get the bijuu so we can take the world over, and reform it like it should've been done in the beginning! People should bow to a true God! I will not let Pein's mistake ruboff on me. I will have Nazera wipe the Toads from the face of the Earth, and then using my supeior power, we will claim the Bijuu's power and harvest it, giving the true God of this world, the power he so rightfully deserves!

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:18 am

"Shh, go back to sleep Ochiba-chan. We're going home. To Amegakure." Nazera told him before making her way back to Amegakure. She was unhindered and thus made the travel swiftly. Walking into the Amekage's building, no one stopped her or commented on Ochiba. He wasn't all that heavy, so it hadn't been hard to carry him. She made sure that Piru could keep up with her pace, and dismissed Teiru.

Once she got to Zilvis-niisama's office she shifted her grip on the boy to knock and announced her presence, mostly for formalities sake
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilvis Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:30 am

Deva Realm sat across from Human Realm, both in an immediate staredown. The four other realms all sat around them, anticipating each move, as if it was a test of strength. " Only Nazera-chan is allowed in. Anyone else go away. " Deva Realm spoke, calmly. Now Deva Realm proceeded to stare down at what was between him and Human Realm.

In between the two, was a Shogi board. Making his move, Deva Realm smirked. " Check. " Was all the man spoke. However, Human Realm was smirking brightly now. Making a quick move of a peice, he announced, what everyone in the room knew that would happen.
" Checkmate. "

" That's the fifth time today Zilvis-sama, please just give up.. Your never gonna beat Human-san. Only I am good enough to beat him! " Hell Realm spoke, pumping his fist into the air. This caused Deva Realm to give him a glare, that immediatly made him shift in his seat. All six of the bodies were now sitting.

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:40 am

Nazera opened the door slightly, peaking in, "Zilvis-niisama, I have a guest. Ochiba-chan and his summon are with me. May they be permitted to enter too?" Sometimes, it was amusing to be formal with Zilvis-niisama even when she didn't really need to be. Red tape was something she found annoying, but when she could shove it onto her Niisama, then it was almost a hobby.

Waiting for a response, Nazera ignored the yells from inside the room. Were they playing some game again? She set Ochiba down, and smiled at him, "Remember, Zilvis-niisama isn't necessarily mean. But you need to be polite to him or else he'll probably get mad."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:45 am

"I-I-I am sorry for being so inpolite ealier God-sama." Ochiba said bowing to him. He felt a cold fear in his chest once again. He was scared and fell to the ground to give a more honorable bow to him.
"P-p-please forguve me for me previous rudeness.' Ochiba quietly said in fear. His eyes quiet shifted to his new mommy to see if he was doing everything right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilvis Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:03 am

Looking directly at Ochiba, Deva Realm broke into a smile. Standing from behind his desk, he walked over to the small ten year old. Nazera-chan must have talked to him, and saw something in him, so I guess it's best if I at least give him a chance also. Placing his hands on the little ten year olds shoulders, he gently lifted him up to a standing position." It's Zilvis-sama to you. " Deva Realm spoke, giving him a somewhat genuine smile. She knows how to pick them.. I like this one so far, he knows his place.

" You bow to no one, ever again.. Since you are going to represent Nazera-chan and me. " Deva Realm continued, and then turned, and sat back down behind the Amekage desk. " Since your with Nazera-chan, most of the villagers will treat you with the utmost respect, so you might wanna get use to it. Don't let it go to your head, however, alright Gaki-kun? " Deva Realm teased the young one, then looked at Nazera.

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:13 am

"H-Hai Zilvis-sama...I will do my best to bring nothing but honor to you and Momm...Nazera-sama..." Ochiba said his face stone not wanting to show weakness. He was always told to never show feaar to the things you feared the most.

He slowly let out a smile and then quickly forced it back in hiding it from everyone. He then shut his eyes to collect his thoughts.
"I-I am much stronger than any regular village ninja my age...and hope to be of worth to you..." Ochiba said and meant it. He didn't want to get his mommy in trouble and would do his best to protect her by being strong and not messing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:19 am

Nazera smiled brightly. Oniisama really did like him! She watched, noting Ochiba-chan's unease. It was to be expected after all, Zilvis-niisama was an impressive man. She stepped forward and placed a reassuring hand on Ochiba's shoulder, smiling down at him before ruffling his hair affectionately.

"Your doing fine Ochiba-chan," she whispered quietly, knowing that her Niisama would most likely overhear no matter how quiet she tried to be but still doing so for the effect. Warm pride bloomed in her chest, he really was doing well.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilvis Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:27 am

Smiling as he had heard Nazera-chan's comment, he nodded. " She's right you know... I like you so far Ochiba-chan. " Looking at Nazera-chan, he smirked. " I want to know his skill level and such.. So I know whether to send him to the academy or to give him a ranking. "

Looking at both of them, he took a slight nod. " If your above Genin-level, Mommy-chan will be your Jounin Instructor. Think of it as an appreticeship, however. " Deva Realm smirked, as he let Nazera-chan know that he'd picked up on Ochiba's words, and rather liked the thought.

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 am

"Hai and thank you Zilvis-sama I will not disappoint you I promise. I do have one question though...how will you determine my skills?" Ochiba asked with a smile. He was surprised that Zilvis-sama was actually so kind to him and the memories of him being so cruel to him seemed to fade away.

"Is there a place where Piru-kun can rest up...I feel bad I have made him go non-stop for so long he needs a good rest." Ochiba said hoping he wasn't disrespecting Zilvis-sama in anyway. It was obvious he wasn't use to showing such respect and was trying hard to be polite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum