Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Search Empty The Search

Post by Paksennarion Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:03 pm

Nazera smiled at Ghost-nii, although the lack of actual joy ruined the motion, "Mhm... Playing is not exactly what I have in mind," she said coolly, already formulating plans on the chance that they had to take on the summons themselves instead of just finding the toad scroll.

Once they were out in the hall, Nazera bit her lip until she bled while flashing through a set of seals. Once done, she pressed her lips to the back of her hand and then threw her hand out in a dramatic gesture. There was a puff of smoke, and one of her summons, Teiru, appeared.

The lynx glanced at Ghost-nii and Nazera without a word. "You're going to search for the toad summoning scroll," she commanded silkily, forgoing any formalities for speed. Teiru inclined her head slightly, before sniffing the air. Bounding away with an alacrity that was hard for even a shinobi of her level to follow.

Nazera glanced at Ghost-nii before racing after the lynx summons. They traveled quickly, but even so it took them several hours after passing Ame's border. Finally, bursting out from a copse of trees, she spotted a young boy astride a large panda. Teiru faded into the background unobtrusively.

Pulling to a stop and still managing to make the motion look graceful and controlled, she took in the situation, noting the scroll the boy had. Narrowing her eyes, Nazera stepped forward purposefully. She released a controlled burst of killer intent, having killed as she had it was no mere child's play.

"Boy, is that a toad summoning scroll?" she asked coldly, with none of her usual manipulation and attempts to toy with those unfortunate enough to meet her in these sorts of situations.

~

Summon's jutsu:

Spoiler:

Nazera's Jutsu:

Spoiler:
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

The Search Empty Re: The Search

Post by Zilvis Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:14 pm

H.G. started to pout when she said that wasn't what she had in mind. " AWWW! But I wanted to pwway with the wittle guys! " H.G. watched as Nazera called for her summon and sighed. " Show off... If Animal-san was here, he'd SOOOO outdo you! " H.G. teased poor Nazera.

Chasing after the Lynx, H.G. sighed. " Why do I always get sent on these missions!? It's always running for H.G. " H.G. fake pouted, loving every minute he could torment Nazera with this farce. That was before they come to a clearing and saw a little boy with the scroll.

" Do... Do we kill him? " H.G. asked, rather curious as to what they were suppose to do in this situation. Never once had Zilvis come across a youngling with something he wanted, which sortof left him bumfuzzled. " Or do we just torture it? H.G. annunciated it, with extra emphasize.

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Ochiba was meditating on Piru his trusted friend his eyes shut listening to the surroundings by him. He frowned when he heard the voices of others around. His eyes slowly opened as a dark red glow were apoun them a demonic gaze for such a young boy, that would make a full grown man run in fear. His eye set upon H.G. and a small he lightly sighed as he brushed his black and white hair behind his ear.
"If it is okay with you I ouldn't like to be killed or totured and would much like it if you would go away. I have done nothing agaist you and would just like to mediate in peace." A smaller smile appeared on his face. Piru remained quiet his eyes shut in a deep thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Nazera took another step forward, her hand lashing out to grab the collar of his shirt as she pulled the small boy into the air. Leaning in she repeated herself, voice like iron, "You didn't answer my question. Is that, or is it not the toad summoning scroll?"

She made no other move, but easily held the kid up with one hand. Her face a mask of chiseled ice. They were wasting time. The little gaki was wasting their time. If it wasn't the scroll, she'd let Ghost-nii have him. If it was, perhaps she'd let Ghost-nii have him anyway.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Piru quckily pulled out a katana not to her but the scroll knowing what might have to be done.
"That is right it is the Toad contract, which I have rightfully stolen from the those stupid frogs. I am Ochiba Nakitama of the Panda clan mortal foes of the wretched toads. Does that anwser your question?" Ochiba said his voice becoming slightly weaker as he talked but then readied his hands for handsigns if needed. He glanced at Piru who was ready to destroy the scroll right there.
"Why do you attack me ninjas...I have not wronged you." Ochiba said giving a slight cough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Nazera smiled slightly, lowering Ochiba lightly, "Is that so?" Her whole manner seemed to change and relax, her tone almost a purr.

"I too am an enemy of the toads you see. Their very existence threatens someone dear to me, so I have promised to rid the world of them. If you dislike them, you surely won't mind if we destroyed that scroll would you?" She ended with a question, but her tone left it very obvious that he had no real say in it.

Stepping back slightly, so as to give him room, Nazera stilled. Her eyes trained unerringly on the scroll.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:00 pm

"How do I know that you are not someone hired by the toads or are a allied if I did then I just gave a great shame to them away...I can't trust you...I may be ten years of age, but I be no fool." Ochiba said narrow his eyes as if wondering what to do. He looked at Piru and then nodded his head to him.
"Getting a single scroll is stupid, there are many a toad and yet a single scroll, and if you truly hate them I'm sure you have not signed the summoning contract with them...what if I told you I knew where the toads dwelled?" Ochiba asked challengingly not feeling intimadated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilvis Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:14 pm

Getting easily annoyed, Hungry Ghost lifted his hand to the inside of his Akatsuki roe. Pulling out a scroll, he glared. Biting his thumb, he wiped the blood directly onto the part of the scroll that said Animal Realm, while simutaneously, Deva Realm was doing the same to Hungry Ghost's name. Instantly, in a poof of smoke, Hungry Ghost and Animal realm were in reverse places.

" I'm going to show you what it's like to mess with a God. " This come from Animal Realm's mouth, however, Nazera would easily be able to tell it was Deva Realm. " Now it's time you learned a lesson. "

Biting his two thumbs, he slammed his hands onto the ground. " Kuchiyose no Jutsu! Zoufuku no Jutsu! " A thunderous noise was heard, all through the area. Appearing out of the smoke, a gigantic two headed dog appeared, with Animal Realm standing on it's head. " I'm going to kill you if you don't give me that scroll. "

Spoiler:

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Nazera flapped her hand at the kid, "No, no, no. I never asked you to trust me, merely to give me the scroll. If it will make you feel better, we can destroy it here within your sight. Besides, I can already find where they live, we're just searching for the scroll first because it's the main focal point for others to get to the toads."

Just then she heard the distinct sound of a body dissipating. She whirled around, glaring slightly at Animal-chan. Jeeze, now she had the impatient one.

"Animal-chan! What are you doing!" she admonished as he summoned fluffy, not contesting the words on God. What would she do if he killed Ochiba? ...Well, they could always just take the scroll in those circumstances but still! There was a certain finesse that went into these things.

Sighing in a rather annoyed manner, Nazera stepped out of the way so that Zilvis-niisama could do what he needed to do. At least he had let her play with Rina-chan without doing something like this, she tried to convince herself that that made it better.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:37 pm

"Yes miss I guess that would be fine....but please call off the giant dog. I don't much like dogs and would prefer it if this could resolve without any violence in the formula." Ochiba said watching H.G. and the hound very carefully. He grabbed the toad summon a rolled it over to the women. Piru backed off slightly as Ochiba watched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Nazera snatched the scroll, tossing it over her shoulder to Animal-chan before grinning brightly at Ochiba. She ruffled his hair in an affectionate manner, "Of course we can."

Happy with the turn of events, she actually studied the boy. Before she hadn't paid much attention to him, the scroll being the only thing that mattered. But now she had time. He was young, probably younger then the normal Genin age she guessed. And those eyes... Hm. "Gaki, you're rather interesting. What are you doing out here with only a summons?"

Now that the issue with the scroll had been solved, her manner changed once again. She seemed much less threatening, even nice.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:03 am

"I am a wonderer...I travel from place to place...I do not have a place to call my own. I meditate and hone my skills...I have never been part of any of the villages..." Ochiba said not beliving she was trult being nicer and instead try to decive him. His eyes still looked at H.G. and the giant dog with worry
"I had lived with the Panda clan for a ime and now travel once again." Ochiba glanced at the dog and then and then gave a childish smile and said in an innocent voice.
"The big doggy isn't gonna try to eat me is he ninjas? Cause I really wouldn't want to nuder him." Ochiba gave slight chuck and fixed his hair up a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilvis Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:49 am

(((OOC, Sorry Unioto, I kinda forced you to do something in this post.. It was just for the sake of the RP, and for anyone else reading, this will not happen again.))

As the scroll was tossed straight towards Animal Realm, another poof was heard. Unnoticed by both, Animal already had his scroll out. Animal, and Fluffy both disperced with a loud popping noise. Now on the ground, was none-other than the Amekage, Deva Realm. Catching the scroll, effortlessly, he smirked evilly.

" Hasn't anyone taught you manners? " Deva Realm spoke, in a dark tone. Without a warning, Zilvis released a bit of invisible force, from the center of his body. Focusing directly on Ochiba, he sent a force to pull Ochiba, violently towards him. Once Ochiba was in range, he grabbed the little kid, and stared directly into his eyes. " it's not wise to made a God wait for something he wants. "

Deva Realm Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:45 am

"A god is only one one who can lead...one that can bring salvation...on that shall truly help the world...you do look of a god here choking a child who just gave what you obviously needed." Ochiba said his voice again became weaker as he spoke. He coughed a little and then asked.
"I have met many that have called themselves gods...are you truly a god?" Ochiba said starting to cough a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:10 am

What was that little gaki doing? Questioning Niisama like that? When he was obviously not in a gracious mood? Masking her movements unobtrusively, Nazera skirted closer to Ochiba.

"Oniisama, I don't think Ochiba meant any disrespect. He's young, you remember how we were at that age?" she said carefully, in a soft voice. At Ochiba's age they had already been on a shinobi team for a few years, and were getting close to Chuunin rank. At that time... They hadn't been that young had they? Definitely not that naive.

"Oniisama, he doesn't understand the situation. Allow me to speak with him please, I'm sure we can still handle this without violence," Nazera carefully added on, her tone the picture of deference.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilvis Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:22 am

Dropping the little kid after Nazera finished speaking, Deva Realm let out an immediate sigh. Throwing Ochiba directly towards Nazera, he sighed. " He's yours for now, Nazera-chan.. But if he ever speaks to me like that again.. I will kill him. Age or not... If you don't recall what happend at the age of ten for us? "

That mission.. Was a disaster, even if he'd unlocked Rin'negan during the fight, it had almost not been worth it. Nazera had almost died, he had almost died.. Until the uncontrollable feeling overtook me, sending me into a berserk state killing that bastard. However, taking his boddy due to the Rin'negan, hadnt been apart of the plan, but whatever, crap happens.

" I wasn't much older than him when I turned Jounin, as you probably recall Nazera-chan? " Deva realm spoke, then looked at the young kid. " Your lucky I have a soft spot for kids Gaki. Bring him back if you want, it looks like he could use a home, However, Nazera-chan... He will be your responcibility.. He does anything wrong, and it's all going to fall on you. " And with that, Deva Realm disperced, heading to an unknown location with the scroll.

Zilvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:52 am

Ochiba was really stricken with fear the entire time and once the man left a few tears slipped from his face. He quickly tried to cover it up from the oher person by him. He faced her as he stood up and dusted himself off.

"I-I thank you for the help and I shall leave your sights." Ochiba said his voice now is crackly and weezy. It was obvious he was holding back tears and tried to run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:06 am

Nazera flinched at the reminder of that particular mission. It hadn't been their best moment. "Hai Niisama!" she chirped before Zilvis-niisama could disperse. That had worked out better than it could have. And now she had another project. For Zilvis-niisama to have left Ochiba alive... He must have actually liked the kid.

Nazera cocked her head to the side, watching Ochiba curiously. When he tried to run, she glomped him. "Ochiba-chan! You don't have to leave!"

She pulled back slightly, still holding on to him so he couldn't run away while continuing in a more serious tone, "Oniisama's a bit scary, huh? He just doesn't like people being rude to him. If you're not rude, he's really rather nice." So the last part was sort of a lie, but Ochiba didn't need to know that at the moment. Zilvis-niisama was never really precisely nice... But a leader doesn't need to be nice to still be awe inspiring.

Nazera smiled down at the boy, for once being sincere. He was sorta cute. And, Niisama had hinted towards the fact that he wouldn't mind if Nazera "acquired" him. Reaching forward, Nazera poked him lightly, "I'm sorry we fought with you. But, the reason Niisama and myself were so on edge is because that scroll, the toads that is, could give someone the power to hurt Niisama. And, I couldn't allow anyone to do that."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:17 am

Ochiba quivered in fear and tried to squirm away fromfrom her but was unable too. "C-chan?" Ochiba said confused and scared of the lot of them. He stopped struggling to hear her words.

"I gave you ninjas what you wanted so please release me so I may be on my marry way. I'm happy for you and your friend. Non of that concerns me...You said you wouldtake out the toads and that is good enough for me." Ochiba said in a pleading voice. He was still obviously scared and nervous. His small body was tense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:33 am

"Hai! Ochiba-chan!" Nazera released the boy and stepped back. "You can go if you want to, but I think you should know that Niisama seems to like you, more so than he normally likes anyone in any event. And I owe you for giving us the scroll. So if you ever need something, ask me and perhaps I can help."

She took another step back, not wanting to scare the poor kid off but also not wanting to smother him. He really was rather cute... Nazera mused to herself.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:00 am

"wha-what is with you...your very confusing...but you remind me of someone...her..." Ochiba started to cry and curled himself up into a small ball. Thoughts of his mother rang in her head and how she saved him from his fathers evil chokeing grasp. Ochoba was a powerful child but, still her was a child. He cried and cried as Piru just looked with concern.

Piru felt useless that he couldn't do anything. He simply watched to see what the women would do. He could tell that she was very powerful. He waited silently and sat down in a relaxed state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:12 am

Nazera knelt down next to Ochiba and began to pet his head murmuring consoling nothings. Damn gaki making her all soft... She hated it when kids cried. They got all... all emotional. Kids weren't supposed to be like that! They were supposed to be like Zilvis-niisama had been, all cold and grown up, or like Shinta-kun all brave and mature. It was strange that a missing-nin like herself, someone who killed without regret and readily admitted to it, could feel compassion. Sometimes, Nazera wished she could strangle her human heart.

"Shush, everything will be alright Ochiba-chan. Just wait and see, everything will be fine."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 am

Ochiba started to stop crying and hugged Nazera. He didn'tknow why but he felt alot safer in her arms and hugged her and sobbed on her til he could no longer.
"I-I'm sorry miss ninja..." Ochiba said still sniffling. He thought she would be mad at him for this not hearing her words very well over his crying.
"W-why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden...?" Ochiba asked afriad of her awnser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:33 am

Nazera paused, an overwhelming urge to facepalm.... She hadn't told him her name yet had she... "Ah! Sorry, sorry! I'm Nazera." That was when she realized he was hugging her. It had been a long time since anyone other than Niisama had touched her without the intention to harm her. For a moment she couldn't react, merely sit there frozen. But slowly, Nazera wrapped her arms around the little boy.

"Ochiba-chan, don't ask me why. I cannot tell you," she whispered huskily, holding onto him tightly.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:40 am

"I'msorry I melted down Nazera-sama...you reminded me alot...of my mommy...I haven't seen here in 5 years...shes probably dead...sorry..." Ochiba muttered to as he still clung to her and slowly shut his eyes. Ochiba gave a small smile.
"You act really tough and mean but your also very gentle...just like mommy was." Ochiba resting his head on her almost driting to sleep.

Piru got on all four and walked up to them. He had a friendlier look on face and Piry laid next to them. He was happy Ochiba was not in ant seen danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum